“So, I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover up the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But most damning of all? I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again, I would.”
EXO-6 präsentiert den Fans eine weitere museale 1:6-Figur der geliebten Kapitäns von Star Trek – Kapitän Benjamin Sisko, kommandierender Offizier von Deep Space Nine. Captain Benjamin Sisko wird von der talentierten Avery Brooks dargestellt und ist eine der komplexesten Figuren, die aus Star Trek hervorgegangen sind. Er ist der erste Kriegskapitän, in einer Star Trek Serie und ist moralisch mehrdeutiger als die anderen Kapitäne.
Diese Figur im Maßstab 1:6 zeigt Captain Sisko aus Staffel 6 in exquisiten Details. Mit einer Höhe von etwa 30 cm ist dies ein völlig neuer Körper, der von EXO-6 entworfen wurde. er trägt die spätere "Film"-Uniform. Jedes Element des Outfits isz authentisch reproduziert. Der Kopf ist ein authentisches, handbemaltes Abbild von Brooks.
Die Figur ist in dieser Standard Version und in einer inhaltlich leicht reduzierten Essentials Version erhältlich.Produktbeschreibung des Herstellers:
This 1:6-scale figure presents Captain Sisko from Season 6 in exquisite detail. Standing approximately 12 inches tall this is an all-new body designed by EXO-6. He wears the later “movie” uniform, each element of the outfit authentically reproduced. The original portrait sculpt of Brooks has an authentic, hand-painted likeness.
The SX version of the EXO-6 Museum Quality Captain Benjamin Sisko 1:6 Scale Articulated Figure includes:
Fully Articulated Body: More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses, approximately 31 cm tall.
Realistic Portrait: Sisko’s portrait is lovingly rendered by top artists, with an excellent likeness of Avery Brooks. Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted.
- Starfleet Duty Uniform: Meticulously researched, this duty uniform matches the pattern and color of the original costume recreated in sixth scale. Multiple costume pieces are included so the look from the classic episode “In the Pale Moonlight” can be recreated.
- Captain’s Jacket (closed): For Sisko’s on-duty look, use this standard Captain’s Jacket that is permanently closed in the front.
- Maroon Duty shirt (closed): To be worn under the closed Captain’s jacket, this version of the shirt does not zip down. Four Captain’s pips are permanently affixed to the collar.
- Captain’s Jacket (open): For a more relaxed look, Captain Sisko can wear his open jacket, designed to be worn with the vest and zippered shirt. An authentically scaled communicator badge is permanently affixed to both jackets. (ONLY INCLUDED IN THE STANDARD VERSION)
- Captain’s Vest: The black and grey vest can be worn opened or closed either under the jacket or without the jacket. (ONLY INCLUDED IN THE STANDARD VERSION)
- Maroon Duty shirt (zippered): Designed to be worn partially unzipped under open vest or jacket. Four Captain’s pips are permanently affixed to the collar. (ONLY INCLUDED IN THE STANDARD VERSION)
- Duty trousers: Magnets are sewn into the pants so the holsters for the tricorder and phaser can be attached.
- Boots: Soft plastic boots sculpted to match the cut and style of the original footwear.
- Hands: A total of six interchangeable hands are included so he can be displayed holding his accessories.
- Display Base: A hexagonal display base featuring the transporter pad will provide additional support for the figure. Two different inserts for the floor of the base can represent the transporter pad or the center of the transporter array.
- Autograph card: An informational card that can used to get an autograph from the performer and displayed with your figure.
- Captain Sisko is outfitted with everything needed for a Star Fleet officer. He comes equipped with:
- Type II hand phaser. The phaser can be worn in a black holster that magnetically attaches to his pants.
- TR-590 Tricorder X: This standard tricorder can be opened or worn in a holster.
- PADD (Personal Access Display Device): the data display device used onboard Deep Space Nine.
- Phaser rifle: This Type 3 Phaser was used by Star Fleet to defend themselves from the Dominion. (ONLY INCLUDED IN THE STANDARD VERSION)
In addition to his Starfleet equipment Sisko also comes with:
- Sisko’s baseball – A reminder of his relationship to his son, the baseball became a symbol of great significance throughout the series.
- Whiskey glass – Throughout the episode “In the Pale Moonlight” Sisko drinks a clear alcoholic beverage from this glass. (ONLY INCLUDED IN THE STANDARD VERSION)
This museum quality collectible figure is the first in our line of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine figures and a great edition to your EXO-6 Star Trek™ Museum Quality 1:6-scale figure collection.